Sunday, December 13, 2009

12-13-2009
Good morning all.
I would like to send out a huge thanks to all those who made last nights fundraiser such a success. To those who came and contributed, many thanks.
I would like to send out a special thanks to My Mother Sandy, and Sister Heather, and all the rest of the volunteers who put this party together. It sounded to me like it was a heck of a bash. Sanford and Geno with Blind dog Hank rocked the house, I thank them, I just wish I could have been there. Sounds like my kind of party.
I would like to put out a special thanks to the clean up crew, I'm thinking over 500 people can make a mess!
Clean up: Mark and Lori Leugers, Jeff and Jeana Aikin, Kerry, Gene, Kyle, Alex Lalone, and their buddys, Jen, Wally, Cole and Alexa Szunko, and for those I missed on this list, It is hard for me to know who did what, but thank you.
All those who did food prep and bar tending.
Dan Matey Sr. and Mike Matey for their help with setting up and parking.
I want to hand it to Ian Sterling for working his tail to the bone, We told him the $ was for boat gas!
If anyone want to call me with reports, I welcome the calls.
More to come later today.
Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment