Monday, December 28, 2009

12-28-2009
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,
My next goal is to learn how to put a picture on this thing!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and remembered why we have Christmas. Thank he who created us.... Gale!!!
Anyway, onward and upward. Life has been busy, Kelli has been working long hours helping Boyne Mountain Snow Sports Academy through the Holidays. She leaves home at 0630 and returns at 1900 hrs. I fuel the car make lunches and breakfast and send her on her way. I am the house husband, and I have only been in trouble for forgetting to have the laundry done, once! Oh well. Lili has been going with her Mom this week, Lili is doing Boyne Mountains Christmas Camp.
Tomorrow I go to GR to see Dr. Boelkins or Legault. To get an update on my kidney function. I hope to have the Creatinine in the ones somewhere.
I have started a new fundraising program to help finance my new kidney. Since the two real Dr.'s have told Dr. Wife and Dr. Mom it is OK for me to tune ski's, I have started a ski tuning for donation benefit. You can go to "www.gtskiclub.org" and find a link to see what it is all about.
We had a great Christmas, I received a kidney, plus some clothes, and I am very thankful to God for the gifts I have received. The dogs got skunks, squirrels and BIG bones to chew!
Lili played Santa handing out gifts and opening stockings. The stockings contained lots of candy and foot and toe warmers, even Adams, I don't think Adam will mind us using his toe warmers due to the fact in the southern climate you don't need them!
Kelli had a very practical Christmas, Santa brought her some Garage organizing material.
So, All good here.
More tomorrow after the Dr.'s visit.
God Bless,
Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment