Thursday, December 17, 2009

12/17/2009
Good Morning,
I have been a little out of sorts this week, Not feeling that well, yet good report from the Dr.
On Tuesday Bill White was nice enough to get up at the crack of 0355 hrs and pick me up at 0430 hrs to be at my 7 am appoint with the vampire in Grand Rapids followed by the Dr. at 0815 hrs.
We made it on time despite the snow and icy roads and night blind driver! Just kidding.
My results were as follows:
Creatinine: 3.2 down from 4.6, That is really good news.
Hemoglobin: 10.5 which is also good yet the same as the prior Friday I believe.
Other levels like blood count and things that are above me were good as well. So things are still moving in the right direction. The Kidney is still not fully awake, they say it takes a while, yet it is functioning. Kelli keeps biffing it to wake it up! ya, that feels GREAT!
Slowly but surley I will get the thank you's out to those who contributed so much last Sat. night.
I must mention Scott Porter for his work on the computer, Putting together my attempt at the slide show that I gave him in pieces. Thanks Scott.
Also Kathy Stimac for her offer and completion of creating dessert for 400, That was really good, although I didn't get much, my girls liked it to, Kathy, your Turkey Chili last night was really, really good, thank you, and I know Mike Stimac had a hand in all of this as well, Thanks Mike, Mike take a ski run for me.
That is all for now, I am feeling better today so I may frequent this more.
God Bless,
Bruce


No comments:

Post a Comment