Thursday, December 24, 2009

12/24/09
For whatever reason that post from the 23rd did not complete, I guess that is what happens when you are on the edge of wifi and you try to send with weak signal, sorry.
Anyway, My two Dr.'s said go ahead from Boelkins and Maunders said if it hurts don't do it! So waxing and tuning is my winter hobby, it only hurts as much as being awake.
Now to the more important stuff.
Creatinine as of Monday is at 2.4. Dr Boelkins is very happy with this and tells me to keep up whatever I'm doing.
Someone who I failed to mention from the party two weeks ago is Scott Young. Scott plowed three or four parking lots around the Yacht Club to allow 500 or so people to come to the benefit dinner. Thanks Scott.
My Christmas present is Life itself, (and of course a kidney) this whole deal gives me a whole new perspective on life. To have good health I have always taken for granted, now I can see what a gift good health is. To those who have it, cherish it, and pray for those who need it.
God Bless and have a very Merry Christmas.
Bruce

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year little bro. So many people keep asking about you and wishing you well, keeping you in their prayers. not a day goes by. Keep up the good fight. xox Hez

    ReplyDelete